Powered By Blogger

miércoles, 20 de mayo de 2015

TV Series: A Good Time for the Brain

Many talk nonsense .
Daily. All times .
And write articles in newspapers and magazines .
As I am a viewer of TV series , increasingly critical of those who see me are criticizing me without knowing me .
And that is intolerable and a clear example of "ideological persecution ."
"If you think what I think , you idiot .": Actually , a "Nazi " or " Stalinist " thinking
By day , I read a book and a half or so. About History Norman , Medieval Philosophy , Gregorian Revolution of the eleventh century , the birth of the Crusades, the Pan Hellenic crusade of Alexander the Great , the relationship of all this to the Gnostic Movement of the early centuries of the Christian era , and much more .

And an unknown opinionated without knowledge dares to question my passion for well-made TV series (or mini).

"The Walking Dead , the Game of Thrones , House of Cards , Black Sails , 24, Downton Abbey, Endeavour , Breaking Bad, The Big Ban Theory, True Detective", among others, are an excellent investment in the life time is given to us to choose how we spend it.
It is not possible for any Zombie that's out there , reeling and swallowing her own 
opine vomit on my choice .
A good time for a TV series, for me , is worth years of a meaningless life .
As a child I read two or three novels of Marcial Lafuente Stefania every day.
I always wondered who that outlaw who had fallen dead on the street dust, wounded by the hero of the plot.
Where he was born? Who were his parents? Why was he in this town forgotten the West?
The value of a set of a movie, for me, is in the supporting cast.

Like myself  they are the greek choir suffering or enjoying the staging.


Guillermo Compte Cathcart

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario